1. If my EB-A petition is not approved this time, how will this affect my future petitions?
2. Will I be eligible to file another EB-A petition in the future?
3. Will there be any time constraints before which future petitions could not be filed?
1. Denial of your I-140 filed under EB-1A should have no effect on any subsequently filed I-140s. All I-140s are adjudicated individually.
3. No. But, if your EB-1A petition is denied, it may be best to wait until your credentials have improved before filing an new EB-1A petition